1. General Website and Forum Conduct
* OnlineMotorsport provides a Website and Forum for the use of its members. The Website or Forum may not be used to promote any commercial or business activity. OnlineMotorsport is not responsible for any of the opinions expressed on the Website or Forum. By posting a message to the
Forum, or a listing on the Website, you agree to take full legal responsibility and liability for your comments and information, including any offensive or defamatory statements, therefore you acknowledge that all postings made to this website or forum express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
* You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned .
* Postings are not pre-screened for content, therefore you agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this Website / Forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any posting / listing at any time, should they deem it unsuitable or in breach of the terms and conditions.
* While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.
* As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
2. Classifieds and Advertising
* OnlineMotorsport classifieds may be used by individuals, teams or businesses to list specific items that they have for sale or maybe wanting.
Classifieds, News Items or Postings are NOT (without prior consent) to be used to promote or advertise a company, or it's products, services or trade etc. Any breach of this may see the Classified, News Item or Posting removed.
* You agree not to list any Classified (posting) that is illegal, stolen, or unsafe, or any item of which the sale is prohibited by, or violates any, law.
* Responsibility for the content of classifieds, postings or advertisements appearing on this Website (including hyperlinks to advertisers' own websites) rests solely with the individual. The placement of such classifieds or advertisements on the Website does not constitute OnlineMotorsport recommendation or endorsement of the advertised product or service. The user posting the classified or advertisement is solely responsible for any representation made in connection with their classifeid or advertisement.
* OnlineMotorsport has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of any service occurred by any negligent act or omission of any service provider or third party.
* OnlineMotorsport may send (from time to time) you emails relating to activities on the Website as well as for promoting and marketing other OnlineMotorsport products and services to you.
* You must ensure you hold the copyright or are otherwise licensed to upload any images. OnlineMotorsport reserves the right to introduce fees for any new Services launched at any time. In the event that we introduce a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service, unless otherwise stated.
* OnlineMotorsport will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the availability of the Website and Services, subject to any downtime required for maintenance. However, OnlineMotorsport takes no responsibility for any system unavailability.
4. Accepting the Terms and Conditions
* OnlineMotorsport reserve the right to make changes (in whole or in part) to the website, policies and these terms and conditions at any time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended Terms and Conditions on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Website / Forum represents your agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended. Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to OnlineMotorsport, OnlineMotorsport may limit your activities on the Website / Forum.
* These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions.
By clicking Register, you accept and are bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Services.